Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Kage 4-27-09!

I can't believe my baby is 2!!!! Time sure flies, it seems like just yesterday I had him (All the memories of delivery are still very fresh in my mind!!!). We celebrated Kage's Birthday on Sunday the 26th. Chance's Mom, Chase and Caylie came over and my Mom and Dad came up so we decided it would be a great time to have a little party. Kage got some great gifts, Thank you everyone. We gave him a new big wheel he loves to play outside and ride his bike. Kage you are a sweet boy Mommy loves you very much!!!!


Kage loved his cake, thanks to Alberston's for having one he would love already made!!! I was not prepared this year...Kage loves trucks and cars so this one was perfect. And he loved to eat it as you can see!!!!


3 comments:

Leesa said...

Happy Birthday Kage! We hope you had a fun day and got lots of fun presents!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

So very glad that we could be there.
What a cute boy, and man did he ever love his cake.

Kristina said...

Happy Birthday!!! I wish it would've worked out for me to go up there but it didn't..Love ya!