Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another T-Ball Game




We had another T-Ball game on Saturday and Karson is getting pretty good at hitting the ball, pretty hard he is a strong 4 year old. He nailed the ball and the kid on the other team wasn't paying attention and got hit in the stomach. After Karson was done running the bases I told him to go tell the little boy he was sorry for hitting him. My sweet boy marches right on over to tell him he was sorry gave him high five and knuckles and comes back so proud of himself. He is such a great sport and not shy at all..


2 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Karson, you are such a nice boy and such a handsome baseball player.
We love watching the kids play baseball. Raelyn, you were so fun to watch when you used to play we loved it!!!

Kristina said...

I agree with what mom said...!!! :-) Love ya.!