Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sand Dunes



3 little "monkey's" playing in the trees!






































Karson riding his 4-wheeler, he is getting more confident which makes me a little nervous when he goes up the hills or starts going to fast on turns.



Karson getting on all his gear



















Here is everyone going for a long ride.















Karson and Kage sitting on Karson's 4-wheeler. Kage wanted to go for a ride, he would climb on and say "On" "Broken?" He is a smart little guy.














Kage playing with his Dump Truck in the Sand.









Kage cleaning again, he watches his dad clean with Windex so here he is washing the 4-wheeler rims.


Karson loves to shoot his bb gun and at 4 1/2 he is actually pretty good, he remembers to put on the safety and is pretty good at remembering the barrel goes up in the air.








Of course Kage wanted to try so here he is trying to shoot the bb gun at 22 months. Needless to say my boys are "all boy"













Karson and I played Frisbee and here he is telling me the rules, if you didn't catch it you had to do 5 jumpin jacks, we both got a good little workout. :o)












The ride home was very peacefull...Kage didn't make it to the car before he was out, Karson made it to the park entrance. It was a nice hour and a half to myself!!!!




























6 comments:

octopus said...

I love this site!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Looks like a great time. A little scary for a Grannie. (Guns, big bikes)
Love you , Cute pictures!

Cheryl said...

What a great family outing. The boys are growing up and skipping right to the teenage years.
Fun and sunshine are good for us.

Kristina said...

Fun pics...Looks like you had alot of fun...Yes your boys are "All Boy!" Oh Kage cleanin' hopefully he will continue...I can't believe the things he was cleaning up when we were at your house it's to cute..Love ya....:)

Amy said...

oh boy, I am waiting for the day Dave calls and says "LETS GO, sand dunes calling my name!" I'm surprised we haven't been yet! My boys make me so nervous I have to stay at camp and make Dave go drive around with them!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Fun times! You will NEVER have to worry about your boys being girly! I love your new background, very cute.