Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Its Potty Time!!!







Kage will be 2 on April 27th and so I decided it was time to start trying the potty thing. Karson was so difficult and so stubborn to get potty trained, but I think it was mostly my fault for waiting to long to get him started.

We are hoping Kage will be easier, he said tonight "Froggie"...So of course I hurry and get him in the bathroom and sure enough he went potty (after a few stories) but none the less he did it...He thought it was pretty cool, especially since big brother Karson got excited for him.. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

3 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

You brave girl!!
It will be so much better with Karson helping.
I am not that cute on the potty.

Leesa said...

Yeah for Kage! Karson is going to help out so much! Good luck and stick it out!

Kristina said...

Good Job Kage..:) I love havin' a older sibling for the younger..2 help it can be so nice...