Saturday, October 3, 2009

Chance's Wyoming Hunt

Wyoming Deer Hunt 2009! Chance was lucky this year and drew a Wyoming Deer Tag...He was pretty excited to bring it to show the boys. And of course they had to have their picture taken with Daddy's deer.














Kage - 29 Months



















Karson - Just turned 5 years old!!!



























Don't ask...Yes this is what it looks like...They all got up there a day early and this it what they did with their spare time!!!!! With Sling Shots!!!! Boys will be boys.......

4 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Okay, so the boys are adorable.
The squirrels YECKIE!!!
Did they eat them?

Cheryl said...

The pix of all 3 of your boys are so good.
The picture of the line of chippy's is just eewww though. I don't know why I'd rather see a line of fish or a rack from a deer.
That was a fine deer he tagged.

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures of the boys. Devri wouldnt go near my dads skulls.

Kristina said...

I love the pictures of the boys!!...Yeah those poor chipmunks! That is a great deer...Good Job Chance!