Friday, July 24, 2009

Banana Cinnamon Chip Cake!

I keep telling Tia how yummy this Banana Cinnamon Chip Cake is, and telling her I will email her the recipe well I never got around to getting it to her so I thought I would just post it...Enjoy ;o)

Ingredients:
  • 3 very ripe bananas
  • 2 Large eggs
  • 1 1/2 cups flour
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 cup chocolate chips
For topping:
  • 3 Tbsp. sugar
  • 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 375 degrees, Butter or spray 8-inch square pan.

In mixing bowl, mash the bananas, add the eggs, and mix well. Add the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and vanilla. Add 3/4 of the chocolate chips. Pour the batter into the pan and set aside.

In a small bowl, stir together the topping ingredients. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the batter in the pan, and top with the remaining chocolate chips.

Bake 35-40 minutes, or until a tooth pick inserted into the center comes out clean. YUMMY!!!!



2 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Wow, you are posting recipes?
I love it.
Hope your 24th was great. Love you, Mom

Kristina said...

Hey Rae..Thanks for the recipe now I'll have to try it...Love ya...