Monday, June 29, 2009

Camping!

We went camping with Lisa & Scott Orr and Leesa & Jon Holland up Fairview Canyon.
It was beautiful, we got rained on Thursday and Friday night, it seems like every time we go camping it rains...It sure makes everything green and pretty but what a mess to clean up...Good thing Chance has a power washer!!!!


Karson thought it was pretty cool that Chance carved his and Kage's name in the tree and that they could come back and see it all the time.











Karson taking a break from riding his 4-wheeler. He had his first crash this trip. There are tons of great 4-wheelin trails to ride, Karson, Lexie, Madison and I went on a little trail and we were going down a hill, Karson hit a rock and flew over the handle bars of his 4-wheeler and broke the key. Good thing for helmets. It scared him a little bit, but I guess a little crash is a good thing to keep him realizing that it can happen.










Karson & Kage getting ready to go shoot the BB Gun with their safety glasses on.

5 comments:

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Looks like a great time. Nick and Isaac are camping right now. Your kids are ALL boy! Those 4 little 4 wheelers are cute, every kid would love to have one. You're smart for making them wear helmets.

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

I love those boys, thanks for having them wear helmets!!!

Angie said...

You are fun parents. Don't you love summer time?

Kristina said...

Looks like a fun time...we will have to go next time!! I agree-helmets good job! :) We have all been wearing them it's a good thing! I feel so much safer...um I'm glad Karson's alright!

Leesa said...

It was so much fun. Even the rain! And I hate to toot the horn but the enchiladas ROCKED! So were the dutch oven desserts!