Monday, April 20, 2009

Garage

When we moved in to this house in March 2007 we finished the garage, paint, epoxy floors the whole 9 yards. But Chance kept going back and forth on how to "trim" it out to completely finish it. So yours truly and my "brilliant mind" came up with using Trex. It's the perfect color, waterproof, and very durable. Which we needed since Chance power washes the garage "ALOT". It turned out so nice we are very happy with it, and thank you so much to Jayson for coming up and making it look PERFECT, he did such a great job.



Of course we all had to be outside helping....Karson is in Karate and so here he and Kage are doing a Karate dance with their swords.
My boys watch their daddy alot when he is working in the yard, so of course they had to have a turn with their rack showing us how they can do it!!!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks like you could move your furniture in there.
I'm going to find out what Trex is. Looks like it has possibilities.
The boys are going to be good workers.
OXO

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

My inside floors should be so clean.
Could Chance run on down once in awhile?
Cute little Boys.
Although Karson kept saying to me,
"When I was a little boy........"

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

I wish my garage was that clean! I also wish Nick would have hung his taxidermy animals in the garage instead of the basement! Looks great!

Leesa said...

how in the heck can your garage be so clean! I am so jelouse.