Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas 2008

Our Christmas Tree this year, Thank you Grandma Kathy we love it!!!!!












Kage on his new Sit N Spin
















Karson left Cookies, Milk, and Carrots for Santa and his Reindeer. He is learning how to write his letters so I told him what letters to write and he wrote "Santa" He is a very smart little 4 year old!














Karson loves to draw and color, he drew this Reindeer so I had to take a picture I thought it was super cute!!! Good job Karson














At the boy's Daycare they have a Christmas program and Santa comes to visit the kids. This year Grandma and Grandpa got to come! We love it when they get to come up and stay with us!










7 comments:

Kristina said...

I did love your tree...cute pics...and I'm glad I finally got to see Karsons reindeer...;)

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

And it was a teriffic Christmas!
Yep, Karson is smart.
Very handsome little guys.
Love you, Mom

Meridy said...

How fun! I like your tree too.

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Hey, that's the same tree that's in one of my blogs. Ha Ha
We loved coming to your home, nothing like being with our kids.
And being wanted and loved is, well, you know how we feel, thanks, Love you and you will be blessed for honoring your parents.

Teri said...

Fun Christmas! I love the tree too. I'm so impressed with that reindeer drawing, he's a super good artist!

Kristina said...

Umm I wondered if I should just leave my comment on my blog or yours I guess I picked yours....maybe our next party I'll have to bring a glove for some entertainment..lol

Kristina said...

Hey..u r gettin' behind..;) we need an update..Love ya!!