Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Karson's New Bike


Karson learning to ride his new bike...Karson stayed home with Chance on Friday, well you know how Dad's are....Karson had an accident in his pants and told his dad that he can go to the bathroom by himself...Well he according to Chance made a mess...So Chance carried him to the Shower kicking and screaming.. I guess things didn't go so great...Chance and Karson went into Home Depot and Wal Mart and Chance said he felt bad for being mean to Karson so he got a new bike....I said ummm did you forget that Karson has a birthday coming up in 2 months....So I guess Karson got an early Birthday Present!!! Needless to say he is doing great at riding it!!!!





5 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Oh Chance!
Don't you know guilt is costly? He is pretty dang cute, not a bit spoiled.
He will have those training wheels off by next week.

Teri said...

I read this to Sean, he said "that's about right, that's how it goes. It's just the circle of violence, they are in the honeymoon stage right now." LOL True Dat! He looks like he is rockin' that bike. I agree with your mom, he'll have the training wheels off soon, HOw are your kids so gifted athletically? Oh yeah, you are their mom.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Dads pretend to be tough and mean, but deep down they are softies. That's great that they had a bonding moment.

Kristina said...

when we come up there...and if we drive the truck we'll have to bring the kids their bikes.....

Jen said...

Ok so I know that I am not one to talk because I take forever on updating my blog...but I am requesting a new post. :)